CXO is a one-day business event which will be held on Monday, the 23. September at the Prague Congress Centre. This event is primarily aimed at business leaders who provide Drupal services (i.e web development agencies, training companies etc). Join us for a candid peer discussion and networking with other Drupal executives.
We'll share best practices, tips for staying relevant in a fast moving market, how to collaborate and compete, and tools for generating value for your business.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 60 people. For this reason, only 1-2 people from any single company or organization may register.
- Anyone from a company or organization whose main activity is Drupal.
- Freelancers and smaller companies are welcome to attend.
- This event is for business leaders already using Drupal, not for evaluators of the platform.
Why should you attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global network of Drupal shops that want to work together
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
We will be asking attendees to share the things that keep them up at night. We will collect these responses and structure the day with the right people who will help get your issues resolved and questions answered. This event will follow a loosely structured open-discussion format, which we hope will encourage all participants to contribute to the discussion and to prevent a monopoly on any one topic. Our moderator will help guide these lively group discussions to identify and facilitate solutions.
Time: Monday, 23. September ¬∑ 08:00-15:15
Room: Panorama Hall ¬∑ Wunderkraut