Growing, exciting, & interesting Digital Agency WLTM enthusiastic, responsible & ambitious Digital Project Manager with positive attitude & GSOH.
Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: for the right person ¬£45k to 50k + bonuses + benefits + ping pong + barbecues
Who are we: We're an exciting digital agency based in the heart of Silicon Roundabout, London. We have a Very Talented Team, we work with Great Clients, and we have some Ambitious Long Term Goals. We're looking for a fantastic Digital Project Manager to join us for a Fun-Filled, Rewarding journey creating enriching digital communities for some of the world's biggest and most successful brands.
Our Mission: We aim to be the number one Digital Community Agency in the UK. Maybe we already are. We work with clients who Make Society Better. We want to look back on our careers and have done something good in the world and so we choose to work with organisations who do the same. This means we partner with Education, Charity and Government but also Corporates from time to time if they share our values.
To join us on this fantastic journey you will need the following ingredients:
- First and foremost - you must have the Right Attitude. You must bring your Whole self To Work every day. You must have boundless energy, enthusiasm and above all a Positive Mental Attitude. We want Energy Givers not Energy Takers!
- Attention to detail - that last 5- 10% is everything. Our clients demand it. So do we.
- Willingness to Take on Responsibility - you must have Broad Shoulders, and an ability and willingness to Take Ownership and Responsibility for everything that you do
- At least four years Project Management experience in a similar environment:
- An understanding of the entire digital Project Management Process:
- Discovery - Requirements Gathering, Scoping, Estimating, Briefing,
- Kick Off - Management of Scope, Deadline, Budget
- Delivery - Managing and Motivitating your Team, Negotiating with the Client and Keeping Them Happy/At Bay/Wowing Them (delete when appropriate), Understanding of Software Engineering processes
- Post Project and Ongoing Maintenance/Support - Creating a package of support and Maintenance tailored to our Clients
- An understanding of/experience building/addiction to Online Communities is a Major Bonus
- Understanding of Design/UX
- Experience working with Drupal
- Understanding and experience working with a structured Project Management Process such as Prince 2, PMP, or Scrum with Agile
- Experience of basic resource management for small teams
- Experience conducting periodic appraisals and retrospectives
- If you're Very Good At Table Tennis that is a bonus
You will work with:
- The Business Development people - in Discovery to receive Handovers of Projects
- Your Team - to Deliver exceptional services and products: On Time, On Budget and to Exceptionally High Quality.
- Other internal Teams - on bigger projects and where collabaration and crossover occurs
- Our Clients and Partners - to understand their Needs, Aims, Hopes, Dreams and Mission - and how we can help achieve these with them
For the Right Person we will Provide Training for the boxes that you don't tick...
Ok I am the Amazing Person You are Looking For. What Do I Get?
An Excellent remittance Package. Bonuses. Benefits. A Great place to work. Training. Great projects to work on. Great Clients to work with. A Real career path and opportunity for Career Progression. A chance to be part of a team and company that has a Very Bright Future.
What Do I Do Next?
If this sounds like Your Gig then get in touch: email jobs [at] brightlemon.com with your inspiring reply (no more than 250 words) about why you are the Right Project Manager For Us. If we like what we read we will ask you for you CV and probably invite you to come for tea.Absolutely, Positively, Strictly no recruitment agencies please.