We are looking for experienced programmers, talent masters, who love their work , to complete new long-term projects.
Experience and knowledge base is very important: we have complicated projects, innovative approaches and a high rate of work. But if this does not scare you - then perhaps we are looking for you! Friendly staff, a lot of work and most important - you will be working with the professionals who set the tone and standards.
Representative office of IT company is looking for a specialist for work in (Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Chernigiv, Simferopol, Sevastopol, Kharkiv)
Linux Web / System Administrator
This position requires installation, configuration, tuning, maintenance of our and customer servers, support other team members.
- Set up and manage server environments and applications for development, staging, and production
- Build high performance web environments
- Manage incoming escalations from project managers, quality assurance, development, and customer support departments
- Work together with the team and external suppliers in troubleshooting/resolving application outages and other incidents to ensure performance and stability
- Strong administration/supporting experience Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services (dns, mail, ftp, ssh, nfs)
- Solid understanding of HTTP
- Experience with web-servers, reverse proxies, cache servers, application servers, SQL/NoSQL database servers. (Varnish, Nginx)
- Knowledge of shell scripting in Bash, Ruby, Python, Perl, â€¦
- Backup planning, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience in deploying (including automatic) and maintaining PHP applications, like CMS/CMF (Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, ..) and framework applications (ZF, ZF2, Symfony, ..)
- Understanding of development methodologies, project development lifecycle
- Knowledge of version control systems, continuous integration, project management applications and issue-trackers
- Strong analytical/problem solving ability, very strong troubleshooting skills
- Upper-intermediate English is a must (reading the technical literature, conversation)
- Communication skills
- Stress resistance
- Experience with Drupal
- Humor 80lvl
Job at the offices all over Ukraine!
-Work in the dynamic, professional and friendly environment
-Competitive salary + bonuses stable
-Good working conditions, flexible corporate culture
-Ongoing professional growth and development
-The most complex and interesting Drupal projects
If you feel that your skills and knowledge meet these requirements, please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line