Growing, exciting, interesting Digital Agency WLTM enthusiastic, responsible, ambitious, creative, talented Digital Designer with GSOH
Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: for the right person ¬£40k to 50k + bonuses + benefits + ping pong + barbecues
We're an exciting digital agency based in the heart of Silicon Roundabout, London. We have a Very Talented Team, we work with Great Clients, and we have some Ambitious Long Term Goals. We're looking for a fantastic Digital Designer to join us for a Fun-Filled, Rewarding journey creating enriching digital communities for some of the world's biggest and most successful brands.
We aim to be the number one Digital Community Agency in the UK. Maybe we already are.
We work with clients who Make Society Better. We want to look back on our careers and have done something good in the world and so we choose to work with organisations who do the same. This means we partner with Education, Charity and Government but also Corporates from time to time if they share our values.
To join us on this fantastic journey you will need the following ingredients:
- First and foremost - you must have the Right Attitude. You must bring your Whole self To Work every day. You must have boundless energy, enthusiasm and above all a Positive Mental Attitude. We want Energy Givers not Energy Takers!
- Attention to detail - that last 5- 10% is everything. Our clients demand it. So do we.
- Willingness to Take on Responsibility - you must have Broad Shoulders, and an ability and willingness to Take Ownership and Responsibility for everything that you do
- At least four years Digital design experience delivering all of the following:
- Pitching - concepts, wireframes, moodboards, initial design drafts
- User Centric Design - of web products - web sites, most preferably with Online Community experience (but number one is that you understand and are passionate about Designing For the End User)
- UX experience - knowing what good UX is, why things work or not
- Mobile, Tablet, Cross Device - you gotta know what this is about...
- Cross Platform Testing
- Understanding of working with Drupal
- An understanding of/experience building/addiction to Online Communities is a Major Bonus
- Understanding and experience working with a structured Project Management Process such as Prince 2, PMP, or Scrum with Agile
If you're Very Good At Table Tennis that is a bonus
You will work with:
- The Business Development people - in the pitching process
- Your Project Manager - to Deliver exceptional services and products: On Time, On Budget and to Exceptionally High Quality.
- Your Team - to deliver your fantastic creative layouts and deliverables to the Project Brief
- Other internal Teams - on bigger projects and where collabaration and crossover occurs
- Our Clients and Partners - to understand their Needs, Aims, Hopes, Dreams and Mission - and how we can help achieve these with them
For the Right Person we will Provide Training for the boxes that you don't tick...
OK. I am the Amazing Person You Are Looking For. What Do I Get?
An Excellent remittance Package. Bonuses. Benefits. A Great place to work. Training. Great Projects to work on. Great Clients to work with. A Real career path and opportunity for Career Progression. A chance to be part of a team and company that has a Very Bright Future.
What Do I Do Next?
If this sounds like Your Gig then get in touch: email jobs [at] brightlemon.com with your Amazing Relevant Portfolio and 200-250 words about why you are the Right Senior Digital Designer For Us. If we like what we see we will ask you for you CV and probably invite you to come for tea.