Join our Drupal team at ONE Agency!
We are a full service web agency with a team of 90 experts based in Belgium. The web projects we deliver are end-to-end and are realized by Agile principles. We actively contribute to the community by organizing events, participating in conferences and evangelizing Drupal. As a senior Drupal developer at ONE Agency, you will work on various in-house projects, ranging from Drupal multi-sites to greenfield enterprise Drupal platforms. More specifically:
- You develop and implement new Drupal 7 modules.
- You customize and tweak existing modules.
- You actively contribute to the design of the Drupal solution.
- You enjoy sharing your expertise and insights with the rest of the team.
- You actively look for ways in which open-source technologies can improve our projects.
- You will work in a scrum team of 4-5 people from our office in Leuven, Gent or Brussels.
- You have several years of experience in a similar position, developing and theming large Drupal 7 websites and web applications.
- You already have some experience with HTML5, responsive design, CSS3 and preprocessors such as Less or Sass.
- You know your way around Photoshop and can perform slicing.
- PHP is your native tongue.
- You take pride in writing code that is qualitative, user-friendly, reusable and easy to maintain.
- You are familiar with Agile development and are used to working with source control tools such as Git, Jenkins,â€¦
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- Challenging projects at our project company ONE Agency, based in Leuven, Gent or Brussels. Check our references here: http://www.one-agency.be/#our-work
- An open corporate culture that values communication and human interaction.
- Together with our competence manager you determine your individual career path .
- Regular technical workshops and trainings are offered enabling you to obtain certificates.
- Numerous social team and business events.
- Ample opportunities to be involved in community work and to contribute to Drupal.
- Dedication and professional talent are rewarded with a competitive salary and extra-legal advantages such as company car, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers â€¦