Have you been stalking your servers?
Click here to watch Have you been stalking your servers?.
After this presentation, you will be able to set up basic monitoring on your servers and get email alerts before your disk or memory fills up, or before your site crashes. You will be able to interpret some of the RRD graphs and even to improve performance and reliability of your Drupal site.
- Monitoring - what is that?
- Why it is necessary to proactively monitor your Drupal server.
- You need data in order to diagnose.
- Meet Nagios, Munin and some others.
- What can these graphs tell you about your Drupal site?
- Practical example of how to configure Nagios.
- Could we make it easier? Puppet can!
- Get a simple Puppet module and set up monitoring on your own server.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/morpht/stalk-your-box