Make Drupal blazingly fast
Click here to watch Make Drupal blazingly fast.
When trying to optimise the speed of a slow website you might start with investing in more hardware, or tools like Varnish and Memcache. But did you know that it's much easier and cheaper to invest in the front-end? By applying just a few tips you can improve the speed of your website dramatically.
You will learn why focussing on front-end is so important and how to apply some simple tweaks that will improve your site's performance.
- Why is speed so important?
- Focus on the low-hanging fruit
- How to measure?
- Serve content in the right order
- Less data and less requests
- Combine images in sprites using Sass
- Configuring Apache
- Content Delivery Networks
- Related Drupal modules